Friday, October 29, 2010

I Get It Now.

I am really starting to love it here in Norway.  Time is going SO fast (just like everyone says it does).  The more people I meet and the more places I see make it hard to think about going back to my seemingly boring life in Minnesota.  I have realized that I love seeing, eating, trying, and learning new things...  I almost feel like a new person, and I don't want to fall back into my old life when I get back.  I need a change when I get home!!  I am thinking of moving out to Colorado with my brother after graduation to see what happens!

I have a friend who has studied abroad three times, and when I got here, I told her she was absolutely crazy...but now, I GET IT!  Studying in another country is absolutely AMAZING!  I am so glad that I really pushed myself into this opportunity.  I was so comfortable at home, but knew I needed to do something before I graduated and became a "big girl".   For some reason, I ended up in Norway, and I am so lucky to have met some of the people I have.  Currently...it makes me more sad to think about leaving them all here than thinking about the people I miss back home.  I will absolutely come back to Norway some day...hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment